EARLY BIRD RATES: Purchase before June 1st to save $100
(Drop-in's save $50)
Payment Plans are an option!
- Triple Bunk Bed Room (all meals, classes included) $1499.00
- Triple Beds Room (all meals, classes included) $1599.00
- King Size Bed Room (all meals, classes included) $1799.00
- Drop-in for Local Residents (all meals, classes included - no accommodations) $899.00
Reiki Retreat in Idaho Springs, CO
August 10th - 17th, 2018
I love teaching Reiki, especially in a retreat setting. Teaching Reiki and caring for my patients is my true calling. Reiki changed my life and I absolutely love to see how it drastically shifts my students and patients from a state of dis-empowerment to one of empowerment and alignment with their highest purpose in life. It helps one to feel more in control of their life-vision and make a positive contribution to the world.
Teaching this class in the Colorado mountain cabin in Idaho Springs is absolutely going to be a life-shifting event for all who join this small and intimate group of students. I hope you will consider stepping into your personal power and sign up to take this journey with us. I look forward to being your guide!
Reiki is a wonderful compliment for other healing professionals such as Yoga instructors, Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, M.D's, Psychotherapists, etc, but is also great for one beginning their journey in spirituality, self-care or the healing arts.
What's included with the Retreat Price?
- Reiki Levels I, II, and III (Master Level) Certificates Included
- Daily Morning Meditation, Qi Gong and Yoga by the River
- All Cozy Log Cabin Sleeping Accommodations for 7 nights
- Delicious Healthy Vegetarian Meals prepared by a local Chef
- Airport Transportation to and from the Cabin
- River Access steps away from the Log Cabin
- Private and Secure Grounds
- Onsite & Offsite activities such as hot tub (onsite), rafting, hiking, hot springs, a 1/2 day trip to town for shopping and dinner (optional), massages/reiki ($85/hour)
- AN UNFORGETTABLE, ENRICHING & LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCE
- NEW FRIENDSHIPS, FUN AND MEMORIES
- SKILLS AND TOOLS FOR LIVING A HEALTHIER AND MORE EMPOWERED YOU
MEET YOUR TEACHER
REECE LEONETTI -
REIKI MASTER INTERNATIONAL TEACHER, ADVANCED ENERGY HEALER & TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE
Reece founded Body Mind Energy Healing Center in 2010. She has more than 15 years of experience working as massage therapist, Reiki Master Teacher, and Energy Healer. In 2009 she completed her Masters Degree in Oriental Medicine from Emperor's College in Santa Monica. She has taught meditation and Reiki in Chicago, Santa Monica, and Denver and has also taught Anatomy/Physiology as a visiting faculty staff at the Costa Rica School of Massage Therapy and as a faculty member at the Colorado School of Healing Arts in Lakewood, CO. Her passion is teaching Reiki and leading retreats in beautiful locations in the world.
Getting to the Cabin in Idaho Springs, CO
Students traveling from out of town will be picked up at the Denver International airport (DEN) and transported to the cabin about 1 hour and 15 minutes west of the Denver airport. One Shuttle will be picking up Students at 3 pm on arrival day Saturday August 11th.
If you are local and would like a ride to the Cabin we can pick you up at a common public destination for your convenience.
What to bring
Clothing that is comfortable and suitable for warm mountain climate by day and cool mountain air by night in the Colorado mountains. Some of our classes will be held outdoors on the deck or in the main house dining/common area. Swimsuits if you plan on taking advantage of the hot tub! Water shoes if you have them or sandals that are easy to remove. Bring a journal or your notepad/computer. Book to read in spare time. WiFi is included. CLICK HERE TO CHECK LOCAL WEATHER!
If you would like more detailed information on this retreat please reach out to Reece! You can contact Reece via text at (720) 276-6118 or email email@example.com. We can't wait to meet you and guide you on this wonderful Reiki journey in the gorgeous Colorado Mountains!
YES! I AM READY TO COMMIT TO FUN, LEARNING, CONNECTIVITY AND REIKI IN Idaho Springs! SIGN ME UP!
Please make your payment, read and sign forms below to participate in our retreat. All forms must be either emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to 6565 W Jewell Ave. #1E, Lakewood, CO 80232 at least 30 days prior to start date of the retreat.