Heal Yourself Healer!
Co-instructors Reece & Rebecca…..
Join Rebecca Wilson-Kase and Reece Leonetti for this ultra revitalizing event that will leave you feeling WHOLE again! This 3 day event is held at the beautiful mountain spa location Mt. Princeton Resort in Nathrop, CO.
This mini 3 day retreat is geared to help healers of all kind.... therapists (all types), health coaches, medical practitioners, bodyworkers, energyhealers, etc. When in the healing arts field one can become overwhelmed and drained. This retreat will teach & certify you in Reiki Level I - the Self-Care protocols, energy tools for energetic protection, provide daily yoga & qi gong, meditation, energy clearing mechanisms, new connections/friendships and much more. You will also have some down time to soak in the beautiful hot spring tubs at the resort.
What's Your Investment?
- $450 for 3 days of healing
- Reiki Level I Certificate
- Protection Techniques for Energy Transference
- Daily Yoga, Meditation
- A Revitalized You!
- New Networking Opportunities and Friendships
- Snacks and Beverages
What's Not Included?
- Transportation & Accommodations
About your Retreat Leaders:
Rebecca Wilson-Kase is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and psychotherapist practicing in Littleton CO. She is an expert in trauma therapy & EMDR, and a professional clinical trainer training other healers throughout the country. As a Registered Yoga Instructor trained in the style of Bhakti Vinyasa Flow, she brings a sweet and loving presence to her work. Rebecca’s life mission is in healing the wounds of trauma, and supporting healers to become their best selves through personal work and professional training.
Reece Leonetti is a Reiki Master & Reiki Teacher, with a masters degree in Oriental Medicine. She is also a massage therapist, founder of Advanced Energy Healing Technique and has experience in teaching Reiki and massage therapy to healers. Reece brings a genuine, warm and authentic presence to her practice, and is devoted to supporting others clear trauma from the body, heart, and soul. She is a wealth of information on a variety of healing techniques, and brings her light into all that she does.
Location & Lodging – Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort
Located in Nathrop CO, between Buena Vista and Salida, Mount Princeton Hot Springs offers an ideal setting to relax, retreat, and renew. Amidst breath taking mountain views and natural hot springs, guests are sure to find the R&R they are in search of.
The resort offers lodging, a spa, and meals in their restaurant on site. Lodging includes access to the hot springs. Lodging is not included in the retreat package, and lodging arrangements must be made separately.
Lodging Information at Mt. Princeton Resort - all housing accommodations with be made individually by each participant:
- Hillside Single King or Double Queen Rooms @ $128.00 Weekday / $138.00 Weekend **
- Cliffside Single King or Double Queen Rooms @ $147.00 Weekday / $157.00 Weekend **
- Lodge Single King, Double Queen, or Triple Queen Rooms @ $147.00 Weekday / $157.00 Weekend **
- Creekside Lower Level Single King or Double Queen Suites @ $157.00 Weekday / $176.00 Weekend **
- Creekside Upper Level Single King or Double Queen Suites @ $185.00 Weekday / $204.00 Weekend **
- Full Size Cabins (sleep up to 8) @ $299.00 Weekday / $323.00 Weekend ***
- Large Cabins (sleep up to 10) @ $394.00 Weekday / $418.00 Weekend ***
- Additional information on our lodging can be found here: https://mtprinceton.com/stay/
* Lodging Rates above include complimentary access to our Hot Springs!
* Weekday Rates are applicable Monday – Thursday nights. Weekend Rates are applicable Friday – Sunday nights.
* Lodging Rates above are quoted per room/cabin, per night.
* Lodging Rates above do not include our current 7.3% Lodging Tax, which is subject to change.
** Lodging Rates are quoted based on single/double occupancy. An additional $10.00 per adult, $5.00 per child, will apply for triple/quad occupancy.
Alternative lodging: You may also find near by camp grounds or Air B&Bs if such alternatives fit the budget better. You may attend the retreat on site during retreat hours and access any of the resort’s services as a guest. Wrist bands to the pool may be purchased at the resort.
Questions: Please feel free to contact us with any inquiries by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are happy to discuss payment plans if needed, on a requested basis.
What to bring:
- Yoga Mat
- Comfy blanket throw to keep you cozy and to use as a yoga prop
- Swim suit
- Any special stones or trinkets that you want energized or support your healing
- Your beautiful self
We hope you will join us on this amazing journey of restorative healing for healers. May you continue to bring light to the world.
Rebecca & Reece