Reiki Master Certification in Mexico
I love teaching Reiki - It is my true calling. Reiki changed my life and I absolutely love to see how it drastically shifts my students from a state of dis-empowerment to one of feeling empowered and in alignment with their highest purpose in life. It also helps one to feel more in control of their life and as though they can make a positive contribution to the world. Teaching this class in a gorgeous and safe Baja location is absolutely going to be a life-changing event for all who join this small, intimate group of students. I hope you will consider stepping into your own personal power and signing up to take this journey with us. I look forward to guiding you on this journey!
Learn Reiki with us in the beautiful and magical Baja Peninsula surrounded by the Sea of Cortez. Los Barriles, Mexico is just 1.25 hours north of San Jose Del Cabo. Reiki is a wonderful compliment for other healing professionals such as Yoga Instructors, Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, M.D's, Psychotherapists, etc, but is also great for one beginning their journey in spirituality, self-care or the healing arts.
- Reiki Levels I, II, and III (Master Level) Certificates Included (classes taught in English)
- Daily Morning Meditation and Qi Gong on the beach
- All Luxurious Sleeping Accommodations 6 nights
- Delicious Healthy Meals prepared by local Chef
- Airport Transportation to and from the Villas
- Private Infinity Pools
- Private Beach Access steps away from outdoor classroom and Villas
- Private, Secluded All-Inclusive and Secure Grounds
- Onsite & Offsite activities such as kayaking, swimming, paddle boarding, snorkeling, boating and horseback riding
- AN AMAZING, ENRICHING & LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCE THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET
- NEW FRIENDSHIPS, FUN AND MEMORIES
- SKILLS AND TOOLS FOR LIVING A HEALTHIER AND MORE EMPOWERED LIFE
MEET YOUR teacher
Reece Leonetti -
Reiki Master International Teacher, Advanced Energy Healer & Traditional Chinese medicine
Reece founded Body Mind Energy Healing Center in 2010. She has more than 15 years of experience working as massage therapist, Reiki Master Teacher, and Energy Healer. In 2009 she completed her Masters Degree in Oriental Medicine from Emperor's College in Santa Monica. She has taught meditation and Reiki in Chicago, Santa Monica, and Denver and has also taught Anatomy/Physiology as a visiting faculty staff at the Costa Rica School of Massage Therapy and as a faculty member at the Colorado School of Healing Arts in Lakewood, CO. Her passion is teaching Reiki and leading retreats to a small and intimate group of students to the beautiful Baja region of Mexico.