Retreat to Mexico and Learn Usui Reiki Levels i, ii, iii (Master Level Certification Program)
JANUARY 20th -26TH, 2018
6 Nights All-inclusive
(not including airfare and insurance)
"Reiki has changed my life immensely! Over the years it has helped me cope with lifes ups and downs in a more peaceful and graceful way; it has helped me to feel more empowered as an individual; it has taught me to express my gift to share with the world. I am passionate about teaching this gift and inspiring you to become a better version of yourself. Let's help you get back on your personal path of empowerment!" Reece (Reiki Master Teacher and owner)
"Reece's reiki class was life changing. I felt like I released lifetimes of stagnant energy which helped open me up to sensing and clearing others. An unforgettable experience. Thank you Reece!" Patricia H.L., Denver
"The Reiki I and II weekend class was a wonderful experience. Reece created a very warm and caring environment. Even though I was at a different level in ability and knowledge than others in the class I felt accepted and encouraged. I gained a great deal of knowledge and appreciated the chance to practice the techniques. Thanks to Reece and the amazing group of women participating in the class for a meaningful weekend of learning and growth!" Shari F., OhioCome learn Reiki with us in the beautiful and magical Baja Peninsula surrounded by the Sea of Cortez. Los Barriles, Mexico is just 1.25 hours north of San Jose Del Cabo. Reiki is a wonderful compliment for other healing modality practitioners such as Yoga instructors, Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, M.D's, Psychotherapists, etc, but is also great for one beginning their journey in spirituality or the healing arts.
- Reiki Levels I, II, and III (Master Level) Certificates Included (classes taught in English)
- Daily Morning Meditation and Qi Gong on the beach
- All Luxurious Sleeping Accommodations 6 nights
- Delicious Healthy Meals prepared by local Chef
- Airport Transportation to and from the Villas
- Private Infinity Pool, Hot Tub, Outdoor Grill
- Private Beach Access steps away from outdoor classroom and Villas
- Private and Secure Grounds
- Onsite & Offsite activities such as kayaking, swimming, paddle boarding, snorkeling, a 1/2 day trip to town (optional)
- AN AMAZING, ENRICHING & LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCE THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET
- NEW FRIENDSHIPS, FUN AND MEMORIES
- SKILLS AND TOOLS FOR LIVING A HEALTHIER AND MORE EMPOWERED LIFE
What is not included?
- Flight to and from your home origin
- Travel insurance (We recommend Allianze or Travel Guard)
- Horseback riding $45/person and can be arranged
- On-site massages $75/person and can be arranged
- $500.00 Down Payment (non-refundable) to hold your space is required - commit to your journey and your health! PAYMENT PLANS are an option. Please email Reece at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- $2199.00 Shared Room (4 full-size beds shared bathroom) This includes shared room with other students/friends, all meals, activities, classes and transportation to and from the airport
- $2499.00 Single Private Room & Private Bathroom (King Size Bed and bathroom) This includes one private room for 1 person, all meals, activities, classes, and transportation to and from the airport
- $3398.00 Single Shared Private Room (shared with a friend or partner = $1,699/each) (King Size Bed and bathroom) This includes one private room for 2 people, all meals, activities, classes, and transportation to and from the airport
- $899.00 No accommodations. This price includes all classes, meals and most activities
All additional planned activities are optional - you may simply want to rest by the pool or beach and that is absolutely fine!
Purchase your retreat below
(click on arrow to see all options)
Classes & Meals Only Options
Have your own accommodations? You can still join us for the full program of classes, morning meditation/qi gong and meals. Some of the other off-site or on-site activities may be an additional charge.
Getting to Los Barriles, Mexico
Students will be picked up at the San Jose Del Cabo airport (SJD) and transported to the Villas about 1 hour and 15 minutes north of San Jose airport. The Private Estate in Los Barriles is directly on the beach.
What to bring
Clothing that is comfortable and suitable for warm climate in Mexico. Winter months range in 70's - 80's - 90's sometimes much cooler at night. Some/most of our classes will be held in the outdoor classroom or in the main house dining/common area. Swimsuits if you plan on taking advantage of the hot tub, swimming pool and ocean! Water shoes if you have them or sandals that are easy to remove. Laundry facilities and towels are included. Bring a journal or your notepad/computer. Book to read in spare time. WiFi is included. The Villas are air-conditioned. CLICK HERE TO CHECK LOCAL WEATHER!
For more information on what you will learn in each Reiki Level please see Reiki Classes Page! If you still have questions I'd love to answer them. Please reach out to Reece at email@example.com to set up a phone session to get any questions you might have answered. Play and practice times are included in this fun and organized schedule. You will leave this retreat feeling revived and excited to practice and share your newly learned Reiki skills! I can't wait to meet you and guide you on this wonderful Reiki Journey in the magical Baja Peninsula! Namaste!
Who are your Teachers?
Reece Leonetti, Reiki Master Teacher, MA Oriental Medicine
I am so thrilled to be able to give you the gift of Reiki! Reiki will change your life instantly allowing you to feel more connected and centered with the deepest part of your self. Teaching Reiki is truly my passion, and teaching it in the paradise setting at Sonadora Resort is a dream come true. In this certificate program on the beach you will become Reiki certified and learn some tools to help keep yourself grounded and protect your energy in difficult situations. You don't have to be an empath to learn Reiki. Anyone can learn - this is a beautiful program to get you on your personal path to empowerment - Thank you for allowing me to guide you on this journey! FULL BIO
Polina Rikoun (Student Teacher): My life today is happy, fulfilling, and free, but six years ago, this was not the case. Back then, I felt stuck in a frustrating job and a failing marriage; I also suffered from insomnia that drained me of vitality. With my friends’ help, I found my way to a yoga mat, joined a meditation group, and started getting Reiki from Reece, who soon became my friend and Reiki teacher. Reiki healing, combined with yoga and meditation, empowered me to dissolve self-defeating patterns, master my energy flow, and re-create myself and my life. Now I want to share this power with you!
I am honored to co-lead this retreat with Reece. I will guide you through powerful yogic practices that will support your learning, help you activate your energy flow and direct it to your highest good. Through this retreat, you will master the tools you need to break through all perceived limitations and realize your deepest, most cherished dreams.
To find out more about me and my areas of expertise, please visit my website, www.breatheandbewell.com
Kerry Winters (Student Teacher): Kerry was born in Grants, New Mexico and raised in the Texas Panhandle. From an early age Kerry had an appreciation for Art and studied Psychology and Fine Arts at Amarillo College.
Kerry has worked in the Beauty Industry for more than 20 years as a Makeup Artist and Manager for Clinique, Estee Lauder, and MAC Cosmetics. Kerry moved to Colorado in May of 2016 and took an interest in the Healing Arts. Kerry achieved Master Level Certification in Usui Reiki in October 2017 and looks forward to continuing her Spiritual Journey which has called her to return to the Texas Panhandle to share her knowledge and passion for Reiki. In her spare time Kerry enjoys hiking, reading and spending time with her two pets, Chamonix the Persian Cat and Kiss Me the Chihuahua.