Retreat to Mexico
Saturday - Friday
JANUARY 20th -26TH, 2018
6 nights all-inclusive
(not including airfare and insurance)
Retreat back to your true authentic, lovely Self!
"Reiki has changed my life immensely! Over the years it has helped me cope with lifes ups and downs in a more peaceful and graceful way; it has helped me to feel more empowered as an individual; it has taught me to express my gift to share with the world. I am passionate about teaching this gift and inspiring you to become a better version of yourself. Let's help you get back on your personal path of empowerment!" Reece (Reiki Master Teacher and owner)
Come learn Reiki with us in the beautiful and magical Baja Peninsula surrounded by the Sea of Cortez. Los Barriles, Mexico is just 1.25 hours north of San Jose Del Cabo. Reiki is a wonderful compliment for other healing modality practitioners such as Yoga instructors, Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, M.D's, Psychotherapists, etc, but is also great for one beginning their journey in spirituality or the healing arts.
- Reiki Levels I, II, and III (Master Level) Certificates Included (classes taught in English)
- Daily Morning Meditation and Qi Gong on the beach
- All Luxurious Sleeping Accommodations 6 nights
- Delicious Healthy Meals prepared by local Chef
- Airport Transportation to and from the Villas
- Private Infinity Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Beach Access
- Private and Secure Grounds
- Onsite & Offsite activities such as kayaking, swimming, paddle boarding, snorkeling, a 1/2 day trip to town (optional)
- AN AMAZING, ENRICHING & LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCE THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET
- NEW FRIENDSHIPS AND MEMORIES
- SKILLS AND TOOLS FOR LIVING A HEALTHIER AND MORE EMPOWERED LIFE
What is not included?
- Flight to and from your home origin
- Travel insurance
- Horseback riding $45/person and can be arranged
- On-site massages $75/person and can be arranged
$500 Down Payment (non-refundable) to hold your space is required - commit to your journey and your health! PAYMENT PLANS are an option. Please email Reece at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
- $1999.00 Shared Room (4 full-size beds shared bathroom) This includes shared room with other students/friends, all meals, activities, classes and transportation to and from the airport
- $2499.00 Single Private Room & Private Bathroom (King Size Bed and bathroom) This includes one private room for 1 person, all meals, activities, classes, and transportation to and from the airport
- $3398.00 Single Shared Private Room (shared with a friend or partner) (King Size Bed and bathroom) This includes one private room for 2 people, all meals, activities, classes, and transportation to and from the airport
- $899.00 No accommodations. This price includes all classes, meals and most activities
All additional planned activities are optional - you may simply want to rest by the pool or beach and that is absolutely fine!
Classes & Meals Only Options
Have your own accommodations? You can still join us for the full program of classes, morning meditation/qi gong and meals. Some of the other off-site or on-site activities may be an additional charge.
Getting to Los Barriles, Mexico
Students will be picked up at the San Jose Del Cabo airport (SJD) and transported to the Villas about 1 hour and 15 minutes north of San Jose airport. The Private Estate in Los Barriles is directly on the beach.
What to bring
Clothing that is comfortable and suitable for warm climate in Mexico. Winter months range in 70's - 80's - 90's sometimes much cooler at night. Some/most of our classes will be held in the outdoor classroom or in the main house dining/common area. Swimsuits if you plan on taking advantage of the hot tub, swimming pool and ocean! Water shoes if you have them or sandals that are easy to remove. Laundry facilities and towels are included. Bring a journal or your notepad/computer. Book to read in spare time. WiFi is included. The Villas are air-conditioned.
For more information on what you will learn in each Reiki Level please see Reiki Classes Page! If you still have questions I'd love to answer them. Please reach out to Reece at email@example.com to set up a phone session to get any questions you might have answered. Play and practice times are included in this fun and organized schedule. You will leave this retreat feeling revived and excited to practice and share your newly learned Reiki skills! I can't wait to meet you and guide you on this wonderful Reiki Journey in the magical Baja Peninsula! Namaste!
I am offering 2 scholarships for this Reiki Certification Program! If you'd like to donate for these scholarships please go to my GoFundMe page : ) THANKS!