REIKI RETREAT in SEDONA, AZ
October 6th - 13th, 2018
I love teaching Reiki, especially in a retreat setting. Teaching and caring for my patients is my true calling. Reiki changed my life and I absolutely love to see how it drastically shifts my students and patients from a state of dis-empowerment to one of self-empowerment and alignment with their highest purpose in life. It helps one to feel more in control of their life-vision and to know how to make a positive contribution to the world.
Teaching this class in the powerful setting of Sedona, Arizona is absolutely going to be a life-shifting event for all who join this small and intimate group of students. I hope you will consider stepping into your personal power and sign up to take this journey with us. I look forward to being your guide!
Reiki is a wonderful compliment for other healing modality practitioner professionals such as Yoga Instructors, Acupuncturists, Massage Therapists, M.D's, Psychotherapists, etc, but is also great for one beginning their journey in spirituality or the healing arts.
What's included with the Retreat Price?
- Reiki Levels I, II, and III (Master Level) Certificates Included
- Daily Morning Meditation, Qi Gong and Yoga by the Private Outdoor Pool
- All Luxurious & Cozy Sleeping Accommodations for 6 nights
- Delicious Healthy Vegetarian Meals prepared by a local Chef
- Private and Secure Grounds
- Onsite & Offsite activities such as swimming pool (onsite), hiking and tour of Vortex locations, a 1/2 day trip to town for shopping and dinner (optional), massages/reiki/energy healing ($85/hour)
- AN UNFORGETTABLE, ENRICHING & LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCE
- NEW FRIENDSHIPS, FUN AND MEMORIES
- SKILLS AND TOOLS FOR LIVING A HEALTHIER AND MORE EMPOWERED YOU
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Flight to and from your home origin
- Travel insurance (I recommend Allianze or Travel Guard)
- Transportation from Phoenix or Flagstaff Airport (you pay around $99 roundtrip for an airport shuttle service - driver accepts cash or check)
- On-site massages $85/person and can be arranged
- Off-site activity incidentals such as meal if you opt do 1/2 day in town
Getting to Sedona, AZ
Students traveling from out of town can be picked up by a shuttle service to and from the Phoenix International Airport, AZ. Shuttle service is around $99 round trip - cash payment required to the driver. It is about 1 hour and 30 minutes to Sedona from the Phoenix airport. Students are expected to arrive anytime after 4:00 pm on the 6th of October.
What to bring
Clothing that is comfortable and suitable for warm desert climate by day and cool desert air by night in Arizona. Some of our classes will be held outdoors on the patio or in the main house dining/common area. Swimsuits if you plan on taking advantage of the pool! Water shoes if you have them or sandals that are easy to remove. Bring a journal or your notepad/computer. Book to read in spare time. WiFi is included. CLICK HERE TO CHECK LOCAL WEATHER!
If you would like more detailed information on this retreat please reach out to Reece! You can contact Reece at (720) 276-6118. I can't wait to meet you and guide you on this wonderful Reiki journey in the magical setting of Sedona!
REECE LEONETTI -
REIKI MASTER INTERNATIONAL TEACHER, ADVANCED ENERGY HEALER & TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE
Reece founded Body Mind Energy Healing Center in 2010. She has more than 15 years of experience working as a massage therapist, Reiki Master Teacher, and Energy Healer. In 2009 she completed her Masters Degree in Oriental Medicine from Emperor's College in Santa Monica. She has taught meditation and Reiki to 1000+ students in Chicago, Santa Monica, and Denver and has also taught Anatomy/Physiology as a visiting faculty staff at the Costa Rica School of Massage Therapy and as a faculty member at the Colorado School of Healing Arts in Lakewood, CO. Her passion is teaching Reiki and leading retreats in beautiful locations in the world.